To boost our company growth, we are expanding our sales team and therefore looking for an Account Executive who will make the accounting market in Flanders his/her action field.
We are currently expanding our UK & I team and looking for Account Executives to help build our local presence, focusing on accounting firms across UK and Ireland.
In order to be successful, you will be entrepreneurial, a fast-learner, tech-savvy, forward-thinking, solutions-driven, professional and tenacious. We are still carving out the way we work, so you will also need to be a strong team player and most importantly – a builder!
- Identify and close new business with accounting firms in UK&I
- Prepare and run sales workshops with senior clients on C-level / Partner-level
- Develop and present improvement cases to accounting partners / stakeholders
- Maintain a comprehensive sales pipeline, constantly refreshing to qualify and identify new opportunities
- Collaborate with Silverfin leadership, Marketing and Technology departments to execute the sales strategy, introduce the product roadmap and new releases to clients
- Forecast future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to shifts on the market
- Serve as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions
- Develop sales strategies to keep Silverfin competitive and innovative
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment, utilising relevant skills where appropriate to close new business
- Ability to be autonomous, responsible and also work with other Account Executives
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Degree from a reputable university
- 5+ years progressive experience in B2B sales roles in the professional services and/or technology space (audit/accounting experience is a big plus)
- Proven track record of winning complex 5/6-figure deals with new clients within the professional services sector
- Solid understanding of cloud technology, SaaS, plus accounting (nice to have)
- Obsession with client happiness and deal generation
- Strong commercial outlook, excellent networker and consultative approach to business development
- Outstanding people and communication skills
- Self-starter and hands-on, able to drive sales process end-to-end
- Strong problem solving and creative commercial approach
What we offer
- A competitive salary, uncapped commission and additional benefits
- An office space next to Old Street station with a coffee shop on the ground floor and a rooftop terrace
- The opportunity to work for a fast-growth, exciting and evolving company
- A stimulating working environment with passionate like-minded colleagues
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, fresh fruit and… drinks on a Friday
Within the space of a year, we have more than doubled in size. Already present in the UK, Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg, we’re now focused on expanding our presence in existing markets and globally.