Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are, and which have empowered our staggering growth since our founding in 2011. It’s excited to be North America’s 7th fastest growing company!
At SalesLoft, our mission is to activate the authentic seller in all of us. More than 300 “Lofters” are deeply committed to building the Modern Sales Engagement Platform that allows our 2000+ clients (i.e. Square, Cisco, Alteryx, Dell, MuleSoft, etc.) to reach their customers faster and more effectively.
We’re on a mission to redefine an industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling! We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way.
As a testament to the culture we’ve collectively built, our world-class team has been voted by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution as the Top Midsize Workplace in 2018.
What You’ll Do:
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future! We want to create a world-class culture that attracts, develops, engages and retains the nation’s elite talent. To do this, we are looking for a Solutions Consultant.
We are looking for a Solutions Consultant who brings a unique skill set to our organization, combining technical expertise with an innate ability to build trust with both technical and non-technical audiences. This role combines consultative selling, technical solution mapping and client-facing relationship building.
The Solutions Consultant must be creative and innovative in sales situations and come up with multiple solutions to the same problem. Candidates must have exceptional communications skills (both verbal and written), ability to deliver presentations, self-starter and have SaaS software pre-sales experience.
- Collaborate with sales teams in full-cycle sales of SalesLoft products
- Drive technical discussions and product presentations with prospects and customers
- Coordinate in-depth product demos encompassing the more technical aspects of SalesLoft products, including integrations with other enterprise technologies
- Manage technical sales cycle for prospects: responses to RFIs/RFPs, uncovering technical needs, managing milestones and issues, answering security and implementation questions
- Understand prospect sales processes and sales stack to demonstrate SalesLoft ROI
- Effectively interface with multiple internal resources, including Sales Executives, Implementation Managers, Customer Success, Customer Support, Product Management and Engineering
- 3+ years B2B technology experience in pre-sales, sales, or customer success
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills, both customer-facing and internal
- Bachelor’s degree required
Here’s why we think you should come work with us:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care.
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach.
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization.
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas.
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology.
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else. That is a promise.