🚨Please read carefully before applying. This position is 100% remote 🌍Your timezone must have a minimum of 2 hours overlap with London (GMT) 🇬🇧
SmarterQueue is a ground-breaking social media tool.
On average, our platform saves Customers over 8 hours per week, and increases the effectiveness of their social media content up to 300%.
We are a small fully remote team, spanning the UK, Canada, America and Europe, building a tool which adds real value to influencers and marketers lives.
- Serve as a point of technical escalation for the Customer Success Team.
- Communicate directly with our Development Team on a daily basis to resolve technical escalations and inform them of any product bugs.
- Create technical, product Knowledge Base articles.
- Record and edit product explainer videos (including voice over).
- Conduct quality control to address immediate technical issues, pre-empt potential future issues and identify areas for improvement.
- Conduct periodic review and revision of technical Knowledge Base articles and videos.
- Train Customer Success Specialists in technical troubleshooting and debugging.
- Complete technical and operational reports, and suggest improvements based on your findings.
- Support the Customer Success Manager in making strategic decisions regarding the operational performance and process optimisation of Customer Success as a function.
- Respond to support questions, requests and complaints from our customers.
- Develop relationships with customers and proactively gather information on their needs to identify SmarterQueue features that could help them achieve their goals.
- Identify and execute opportunities to increase customer loyalty and reduce churn.
- Recommend best practices to the Customer Success Manager for the benefit of the broader company related to customer experience, operations, product, sales and training.
- Support onboarding and demo calls of prospects and new customers when required.
About the role
- Part time or full time available.
- Must be available for weekend inbox coverage.
- Contract position.
- You must have your own computer/equipment with a solid connection to the internet.
- You will work 100% remotely and report directly to the Head Of Operations & Customer Success.
Experience & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience.
- Web development experience (PHP preferred).
- Incredibly strong technical troubleshooting/debugging experience (software)
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask projects from start to finish.
- Passion and understanding of social media.
Critical Competencies for Success
- You are incredibly self motivated and driven to be the best version of yourself.
- You thrive working remotely.
- Credibility is earned at SmarterQueue through execution and getting things done.
- You get into the details and deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality.
- Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. The buck stops with you.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment.
- You have the flexibility to think outside the box.
- You have the ability to foresee and identify the needs of the customer before they arise.
- You take a creative and calm approach to challenges and issues.
- You pay attention to the fine detail, with a focus on quality.
- You love crystal clear communication. You communicate empathetically, effectively and in a timely manner to ensure the highest level of customer experience.
- You are genuinely interested in others and love being part of a Team!
- You are open to new and innovative solutions.
- You must present well and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and other functions.
- You are able to distil complex concepts into plain English, and vice-versa.
- You’re willing to adjust course when appropriate new ideas or objections are raised.
- Previous startup experience.
- Previous remote working experience.
- You’ve done social media yourself (so you know our customers’ motivations).
- Salary range USD $20 – $35 per hour (dependent on experience).
How to apply
- Click apply and send us an intro note (or, even better an intro video), ensuring you’ve uploaded your resume and added your Linkedin profile URL.
- All applications without a complete Angel List profile and intro note, mentioning the word ‘taco’ will be immediately disqualified 😉
✨We’re actively looking for a diverse and gender-balanced team.
➡️Visit smarterqueue.com for more information about the product.
Did you know that SmarterQueue has a 100% remote team of rock ⭐️s!? Are you interested in growing your skills in an exciting remote, SaaS startup environment? Are you smart, ambitious and take pride in your attention to detail? If the answer is yes, we’re looking for you!