Tessian is a SaaS technology company on a mission to keep the world’s most sensitive data and systems private and secure, backed by some of world’s top VCs, including Sequoia, Accel and Balderton.
With offices in London and the US, we’re rapidly growing our team to meet the huge market demand for Human Layer Security. We’re a diverse team of engineers, salespeople, data scientists, marketers and more focused on protecting individuals and organisations against human error through machine learning and natural language technology.
We’d love to hear from you.
Demand Generation at Tessian
We are looking for an experienced, data-driven marketer who will own the building of sales pipeline and new business revenue growth. You’ll be responsible for creating a scalable inbound lead generation strategy that drives predictable and repeatable growth. You’ll collaborate closely with the rest of our Marketing team – comprised of Ops, PR, Content and Events specialists – in addition to Tessian’s Strategy, Product and Sales teams to deliver holistic demand generation campaigns.
We’re building a world-class Marcomms function with the ambition of reimagining B2B, SaaS and cybersecurity marketing. We’re proving it can be creative and calculated, inspiring and effective. We are the guardians of the Tessian brand, and we are responsible for bringing it to life through strategic activities that capture the market’s attention and turn prospects into customers. Our core objective is filling the top of the funnel and delivering pipeline to the sales team. We are constantly experimenting, measuring and iterating with different growth initiatives. We move fast, and our work satisfies the analytical and big picture thinker in each of us.
You’ll have an incredible opportunity to join a hyper-growth SaaS startup in London. We have offices in London, New York City and San Francisco and plan to expand to new geographies so you’ll get to work with international teams. To achieve our ambitious growth targets, we need an exceptional demand generation function and are looking for an entrepreneurial marketer to take a hands on role in the first instance until it’s time to further build out the team.
As the Demand Generation Manager you will:
- Manage the development and execution of all lead generation programs to drive demo requests, resource requests and to optimize funnel conversion rates
- Drive the strategy and execution of lead nurturing programs through email, webinars, events etc to engage prospects higher in the funnel
- Own and manage Hubspot; audit our current usage and develop a plan to utilize this automation tool to its fullest
- Build a strong relationship with the Sales Teams by creating processes to increase sales velocity and by reporting pipeline updates and forecasts
- Collaborate closely with other marketers to inform and align activities (Content, Events, SEO)
We’d love to meet someone who:
- Has c. 8+ years of experience in a B2B demand generation role
- Understands building lead generation campaigns and funnel conversion programs, tracking and measuring the results and optimising as needed
- Is deeply knowledgeable of enabling and overseeing marketing automation* from start to finish
- Is committed to high standards of excellence, and has meticulous attention to detail
- Is creative, with great critical thinking skills
- Demonstrates outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Has deep analytical skills with an understanding of how to interpret, formulate and present actionable data, including setting metrics for individual and company-wide initiatives
- Has people and project management experience
*Hubspot, Salesforce, Drift & Google Adwords specifically
Why we think you’ll love it here:
- You’ll work alongside amazing, high-performing colleagues
- We offer a competitive salary and equity options with every role, with annual salary reviews.
- 25 days of paid holiday leave, plus an additional 8 days off for UK public holidays
- A full week of work-remote a year – take your laptop and work for a week a year from wherever you like!
- Plentiful breakfast options included, as well as delicious snacks, soft drinks and a top-of-the-range coffee machine
- Team lunch provided on Fridays – normally with more hummus than you can shake a stick at
- Elite membership of the Tessian House System – giving our socials a competitive edge
- High-quality tech kit provided for you to work on
- Tessian Library: if you have a work-relevant book you’d like to read, we’ll buy it and add it to our library!
- Flexible working hours and working from home, subject to agreement with your line manager
- Pension plan contributions of up to 3%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care vouchers for annual eye-tests
- Family friendly 1 day per week working from home guaranteed for parents and carers
- Extra day off to take a child to their first day of primary school and/or nursery
- Childcare vouchers
- If you’re coming from abroad, we’ll provide relocation assistance. Over 25% of the company is international and we’re always as supportive as we can be in helping people make the move
Equality & Diversity
Tessian is an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. The Human Layer we’re securing is diverse, and we know we need to be diverse and inclusive to successfully create HLS that reflects this. You can read our equality and diversity statement here.
As part of our commitment to equality and diversity, we’re also a corporate member of the WISE Campaign for gender equality in STEM, our CFO is the Chair of the WISE Campaign’s Young Professionals’ Board, & we’re a founding member of the WEDS network driving diversity & inclusion in startups.
Please note that we do not accept applications or résumés from recruiters. Any unsolicited CVs, profiles, or names, submitted in any format, by any channel, to any of our team, will be deemed to fall outside any terms and/or conditions with either the person submitting the information or their company of employment/representation.
Please note, that any job offers will be subject to the candidate passing background screening checks
Tessian is building the world’s first Human Layer Security platform to fulfil our mission to keepthe world’s most sensitive data and systems private and secure. Using stateful machinelearning to analyze historical email data, Tessian’s Parallax Engine can predict for this user, atthis point in time, does this email look like a security threat?