We have developed a software that allows people to use any software instantly without any prior knowledge no matter how complex it is. Our users’ experience is an essential part of our product. If you have people in your life that don’t understand how better UX can generate more value, send them in our direction. We’re working with companies of all sizes and industries, from major international brands to fast growing startups. A big motivation for every member of our product team is that the solution that you designed, will be seen by thousands of famous companies and millions of users and employees. Userlane is about to become a household name in our industry already and you’ll be the person who shaped it.
Read more about working with us: https://www.userlane.com/team
- You take a look at our feature roadmap – this is what we have to validate and prepare
- Pick up the phone and talk to our customers to validate the problem
- Grab the designer next to you and sketch your solution to their problem
- Collect feedback on this design draft and refine your results
- Work closely with cross-functional partners (analytics, business, design, engineering, marketing and product management) to identify and prioritize knowledge gaps in our understanding of the userlane experience
- Conduct research using a wide variety of methods, and interpret analysis through the lens of UX, HCI, and social science
- Lead and deliver research share-outs to a cross-functional team to encourage empathy with and understanding of the userlane experience for different segments (specific markets, new or resurrected users, etc.) and identify clear opportunities userlane can address to improve the experience
- Identify and work with vendors to partner with to conduct research as needed
- Continue to evangelize and champion the recommendations and opportunities after research is complete
- Design research studies that drive tactical and strategic product decisions and address both user behavior and attitudes
- Conduct research using a variety of quantitative and qualitative methods
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Sit down with the engineers and the designers and create a first prototype (design sprint)
- Test the prototype together with our customers
- We don’t require you to be German, but since a lot of our customers are from Germany we need you to be comfortable having interviews in German.
- Tools and office gadgets. We even have gym balls as optional chairs – although you don’t have to sit at all, for all we care you can lie flat on one of our many couches and work from there;)
- Good food, a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Competitive salary, we pay better than agencies – well, everyone pays better than agencies 😅
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- Events, all the cool stuff that you imagine happens in a fast growing modern cutting edge company.
Still reading? We want to hear from you! https://userlane.com/team