Vidyard is looking for a driven Account Executive with a background in B2B technology or SaaS sales and a strong track record of overachievement. Focusing on finding new customers, you will be responsible for establishing Vidyard as a trusted business partner with target accounts. With a focus on our commercial account segment, successful candidates will be able to navigate complex deal cycles as well as identify and close faster moving opportunities.
If you’re currently in a Business Development or Account Management role and ready to take the next steps in your career – we’d love to chat!
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Manage relationships with new and existing customers
- Manage fast, high volume sales cycles as well as more complex commercial cycles
- Source and develop a pipeline of new opportunities
- Present the value of our solutions to the customers’ individual needs
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement
- Perform online demos of our product
- Travel occasionally for conferences and customer presentations
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- 2+ years of business development experience, preferably outbound within SaaS
- Full cycle sales experience ideal but not necessary
- Understand SaaS concepts such as ARR, MRR, Churn, etc.
- Track-record of over-achieving quota/targets
- Demonstrate excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience with prospecting, as we do high volume outreach to targeted accounts
- CRM experience, Salesforce preferably
What does Vidyard do?
As the world’s leading video marketing platform, Vidyard’s technology shows our customers exactly how viewers interact with their videos. Along with hosting video content, Vidyard reveals who’s watching videos, and for how long with detailed viewer analytics and engagement data that can be pushed directly into a MAP and CRM, turning views into sales. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video!
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer free catered lunches daily, free snacks and drinks, generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.