This role will be the main driver thinking through the website roadmap, consistency and cohesiveness of positioning and messaging, cross-functional collaboration, and testing and experimentation. They will be focused on thinking holistically how we can improve our messaging, copy, and content on the website to drive more visitors who fit our enterprise ICP or self-serve personas to sign up.
This role will be responsible for ensuring we treat the website as an important marketing ‘product’ to manage in conjunction with the Design, Development, and Growth teams. They will be working closely with the Director, Product & Customer Marketing and the Design, Development, and Growth teams to ensure a consistent focus on the miro.com web property as a key touchpoint for future customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Strategize, build, and execute on a detailed website roadmap with stakeholders
- Create messaging and copy across the website to fit our enterprise ideal customer profile and primary self-serve use cases
- Drive alignment of web content with content design and development to tell brand and product story effectively
- Establish a robust testing process to validate effectiveness of messaging and content design
- Oversee creation of new A/B tests to ensure a great end-to-end customer experience across the website that also delivers on program objectives
- Collaborate with the marketing team to deliver on marketing and growth goals
- Work with growth team to clearly understand site performance, analyze trends, business results, and opportunities for improvement
- Build out A/B testing infrastructure with development team
- Build out infrastructure for more efficient updates and maintenance of webpages (ie. via CMS)
- Develop processes and procedures to prioritize, manage, and ensure on-time and impactful completion of projects
What you’ll need:
- 3-5 years previous experience in a similar role in product marketing or web marketing
- 3+ years of project management experience
- 1-2+ years working with distributed design and developer teams
- Product marketing mindset and ability to create impactful customer-facing messaging for specific personas
- Previous experience with Google Analytics and similar platforms, plus testing and optimizing for web UX experiences
- Previous experience working with distributed design and developer teams
- Native-level English skills for creating customer-facing copy to English speaking audiences
- Meticulous and very detail-oriented, with clear and open communication skills
About Miro (formerly RealtimeBoard)
Miro (formerly RealtimeBoard) is the most intuitive visual collaboration and whiteboarding platform for cross-functional teams. Over 2 million product managers, project managers, Agile coaches, developers, and other talented team members around the world use Miro to collaborate, brainstorm and visualize ideas, and share team work.