Based in London and New York, we are the creative technology company powering over 90% of the world’s interactive video content, enabling brands such as Disney, Ted Baker, and Dulux to explore new horizons in audience engagement and interaction, making their video content much harder working. Our Studio platform uses AI to create hotspots, content overlays, video branching and other features, making every face and object in video content touchable and clickable – and our clients are mostly in marketing, advertising and TV.
The WIREWAX Studio is a SaaS platform, but we also have an in-house Creative Solutions team who collaborate directly with ad agencies and brand clients on specific interactive projects.
We’re a very ambitious outfit: our mission is to make video as truly connected as everything else on the internet, and it’s a mission which is opening up exciting new possibilities for everyone who works at WIREWAX.
About the role:
Reporting to the Customer Partnerships Director, EMEA, the role will be split 50/50 between Sales and Account Management.
Your primary focus will be to promote the sale of our platform to key agency and brand client accounts throughout the UK and EMEA. You will will generate and qualify potential customers for the sales team, building trust and rapport that result in qualified opportunities. In many cases you will be the first point of contact between prospective customers and WIREWAX.
In terms of Account Management, your secondary role will be to support new clients post-sale: help finalise contracts with them, bed them in, maintain lines of communication with them, and help ensure a productive and happy ongoing relationship in which WIREWAX helps them achieve and surpass their business goals.
What you will do as our Sales Development Executive:
- Support the VP Client Partnerships EMEA in all aspects of the EMEA sales process, and take a lead from them
- Prospect for new business, researching companies and individuals that meet the agreed criteria for partnerships with WIREWAX
- Use a range of tools and applications to record outreach, maintain accurate records, sync with our CRM (Pipedrive) and monitor progress
- Demo how our platform works and what it can do for clients (following onboarding / training)
- Attend key conferences and industry events to help grow our network and generate leads
- Help to develop, write and maintain sales materials
- Develop and manage relationships with new and existing customers
- Liaise with Customer Success staff to help address any technical queries that clients have
- Ensure a continually high level of client satisfaction to help secure licence renewals and deliver incremental revenue
- Work to meet and exceed monthly goals defined to maximize deal flow
How will success in the role be measured?
- Full orientation / onboarding covering WIREWAX’s technology, strategy and sales approach will be provided at the outset
- Specific personal targets around outreach and lead generation will be set by the VP Client Partnerships EMEA
- Your role ensuring high-quality, ongoing client relationships post-sale will be pivotal
- There will be 360-degree performance reviews every 3 months covering the above as well as overall contribution to company culture and success
Our ideal team member will have the following talents, skills & experience:
- Understanding of / enthusiasm for the digital video marketplace
- Prior digital media sales experience is required, ideally within digital build, app/mobile or video
- Experience of lead generation process and tools
- Excellent inter-personal skills and insight into / experience in managing relationships with clients
- Experience of working with CRM systems e.g. Pipedrive / Salesforce
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth work environment
- Driven, passionate, team player
- Excellent attention to detail and high standards of personal and professional integrity