WIREWAX is an award-winning London and New York-based technology company that powers the world’s interactive video content. We enable hundreds of brands such as Disney, Ted Baker, and Dulux to push the creative boundaries of audience engagement and interaction. Our core service, WIREWAX Studio, uses Artificial Intelligence to automatically identify every face and object in a video so users can create touchable hotspots, content overlays and video branches designed to tell engaging stories.
The Studio is a SaaS platform, but we also have an in-house Creative Solutions team who collaborate directly with ad agencies and brand clients on unique interactive projects. We’re a very ambitious outfit: our mission is to make video as connected as everything else on the internet, and it’s a mission which is opening up exciting new possibilities for our entire team.
About the role…
We are looking for somebody to spearhead the outbound EMEA sales effort for our SaaS business in London. The main focus of this role will be to identify promising leads according to a defined sales strategy, engaging those leads in dialogue and working with other team members to develop and close sales. It’s a high-profile position in which you will be playing an integral role in the ongoing success of the Studio, and consequently the long-term future of the WIREWAX business.
This is an ideal role for someone with experience selling a SaaS solution to small / mid-sized Enterprise clients who is comfortable working autonomously. Our commission is uncapped so your earning potential is legitimately limitless!
What you will do as our Sales Manager…
Contribute to strategy – working with WIREWAX’s sales leadership and growth management team, you will bring your experience and insight to bear on the sales challenges we face.
Identify and qualify leads – You will develop a 6th sense for filtering high-potential Enterprise leads from the universe of possibilities, and become proficient in connecting the benefits of the Studio with the business objectives of these prospects.
Represent WIREWAX – You will often be the first person potential customers will communicate with, so you will need to make a brilliant first impression. Good interpersonal and written / verbal communication skills are vital, and you will frequently represent WIREWAX at events and conferences.
Develop and close deals – You will work with Enterprise prospects to structure appropriate deals, taking into account their needs and guiding them through their decision process as efficiently as possible.
Exceed Targets – We have set goals that we can all hit by working hard and smart. You will enjoy hitting and exceeding your agreed upon targets and know that you are an important part of the Company’s success. You like to share your learnings and help us spot patterns and trends in the data.
Deliver customer insight – your frontline role will arm you with insights about our prospects and feedback on the Studio which we will want to hear about as part of our product development plans.
How will success in the role be measured?
- We’ll provide you with a full orientation and onboarding covering WIREWAX’s technology, business strategy and sales approach
- Specific personal targets around outreach, lead generation and revenue will be set by the leadership team
- There will be 360-degree performance reviews every 6 months covering the above as well as overall contribution to company culture and success
Our ideal team member will have the following skills & experience…
- Proven experience in a SaaS B2B sales role, ideally within Martech or e-commerce
- Creative sensibilities that enable you to empathise with and talk around clients’ creative needs
- The ambition to meet and exceed the targets that are set for you.
- The capacity to adapt and be flexible in a growing start-up.Able to create connections and engage confidently with a variety of audiences including C-level decision makers.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Experience using CRM tools such as Salesforce, Pipedrive etc
- Exceptional communication / negotiation skills
- Ability to self-start, take initiative and think laterally
Why join WIREWAX…
- It’s a dynamic, investment-backed business that’s leading its field
- You’ll have the freedom to devise solutions to problems as you see fit
- You’ll be working as part of a small, super-friendly team with a variety of backgrounds, from computer vision research to TV production
- Competitive base salary with share options available if you’re interested
- A fridge full of tasty beverages, an unlimited supply of crumpets, and an enormous biscuit tin